Homemade Gnocchi Recipe
If you’re looking for a classic Italian dish, try out Chef Anthony Marino’s homemade gnocchi recipe!
- 1 bundle fresh basil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- Equal parts ricotta and flour
- Roasted garlic, 1 bulb
- 1 cup of flour for dusting
1. Combine all wet ingredients and incorporate well in mixer with dough hook attachment.
2. Slowly add the dry ingredients in a third at a time until fully incorporated.
3. Next bring to your work surface and cut in half , roll two round balls out.
4. Wrap in saran and refrigerate for 2 hours.
5. At this stage dough is ready to be rolled and cut to your desired likeness.
6. Boil and serve with appropriate sauce.