Local

Man Injured In Uniontown House Fire

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

UNIONTOWN (KDKA) — One man was seriously injured when fire ripped through a home in Fayette County on Friday.

The flames erupted around 4:30 p.m. at the intersection of Lincoln Street and Cleveland Avenue in Uniontown.

The victim had to be pulled out of the house.

“Neighbors and a homeowner were pulling a gentleman from the second floor, pulling him outside. He suffered pretty extensive burns,” Uniontown Fire Chief Dane Griffith.

He was flown by medical helicopter to UPMC Mercy Hospital.

There’s been no word on his condition.

So far, there have also been no reports on what sparked the fire.

The fire caused damage to the home.

RELATED LINKS:
More Uniontown News
More Fayette County News

Join The Conversation On The KDKA Facebook Page
Stay Up To Date, Follow KDKA On Twitter

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 6,245 other followers