kdka-sm kdka-am-sm fan-sm pittsburgh-cw-logo

Local

Fire Forces Residents Out Of Monongahela Home

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

(Source: KDKA-TV) Heather Abraham
Pittsburgh native Heather Abraham joined KDKA in Decembe...
Read More

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up

MONONGAHELA (KDKA) — A fire forced people out of a home in Washington County late Thursday night.

According to emergency dispatchers, the two-alarm fire reportedly started as a grease fire in the kitchen and quickly spread.

Crews were called to the home on Decker Street in Monongahela just after 11 p.m.

Firefighters were able to contain the fire after a while, but the blaze left heavy damage to the back of the house and kitchen.

Officials say everyone inside was able to get out safely, but the residents won’t be able to return to their house.

Stay with KDKA for the latest on this developing story.

RELATED LINKS:
More Monongahela News
More Washington County News

Join The Conversation On The KDKA Facebook Page
Stay Up To Date, Follow KDKA On Twitter

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 6,103 other followers