Homeowner’s Soldering Sets McKeesport House Ablaze

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – Firefighters battled a blaze in McKeesport Monday evening.

It started sometime after 5 p.m. at a house on Garbet Street — only a few blocks from a severe house fire overnight, which left a 2-year-old girl dead.

Authorities believe the fire was started when the owner was doing soldering outside.

After that, the two-story home went up in flames.

Three people were in the house at the time, but were able to get out safely.

Stay with KDKA for more information.

RELATED LINKS
More Local News
More Police News

More from Ralph Iannotti
Comments

More From CBS Pittsburgh

Bringing You The Best in Sports Talk Radio
New Podcast Network

Listen Live