WEST DEER TOWNSHIP (KDKA) – An electrical fire sparked a frenzy during Mother’s Day festivities at La Casa Narcisi Winery in West Deer.
The fire broke out Sunday afternoon in the kitchen.
While the house musicians played, diners picked up their wine glasses and evacuated to the courtyard.
“First the waitress came by and said, ‘No need to go. They turned off the grill,’” said diner Joyce Kelly. “And about a couple of minutes later they said, ‘You have to leave right away.’”
No one was injured in the blaze.