Visit the links below for more on today’s guests & topics:
- Idlewild Park And Soakzone
- Chef Bill Fuller’s Recipes: Pulled Chicken Tacos & Mai Tais
- Soldiers And Sailors Memorial Hall
- Wigle Whiskey
- 2 oz Wigle Organic Aged Wheat Whiskey
- .75 oz fresh lemon juice
- .75 oz strawberry honey syrup*
- 8 pieces fresh muddled mint
*Cook equal parts honey and water, with 1 cup chopped strawberries, for 20 minutes. Let sit overnight and strain out all strawberry bits.
- 2 oz Wigle Organic Ginever
- .75 oz fresh lime juice
- .75 oz thyme syrup*
- 2 dashes Wigle Rosemary/Lavender Bitters
*Cook equal parts sugar and water, with 15 sprigs fresh thyme, for 20 minutes. Let sit overnight and strain out all thyme bits.