The Supper Club of Greensburg stopped by Pittsburgh Today Live to show off this delicious recipe!
Grilled Jamison Lamb Steak with Horseradish Greens-Chive Pesto, Moroccan Roasted Cauliflower topped with Greek Yogurt, Toasted Pine Nuts and Golden Raisins
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped or pressed
- 2 T fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 T fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 1/2 t ground ginger
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- 1/4 t paprika
- 1/8 t cumin
- 1/4 t turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 large head of cauliflower, broken into large florets
- 1 c Greek yogurt
- ¼ c toasted pine nuts, roughly chopped
- ½ c golden raisins
- 1 cup blanched horseradish greens (from approx. 3 cups chopped raw greens)
- ½ cup chives, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup slice raw almonds
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 T fresh lemon juice
- 1 T grated lemon zest
- 1 T grated horseradish root
- 4 8 oz. Jamison Lamb Leg steaks
- kosher or sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
For cauliflower – Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Combine garlic, herbs and seasonings with olive oil in a large bowl. Toss cauliflower to coat and spread in a single layer on a rimmed baking dish. Bake until golden brown, about 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
For sauce – Combine yogurt, pine nuts and raisins and season to taste.
For lamb – Season and grill lamb to desired doneness.
For pesto – Combine greens, chives, garlic, cheese and almonds in a blender or food processor. Pulse to puree. Add olive oil in a steady stream with the machine running until emulsified. Fold in lemon juice, zest and grated horseradish. Adjust seasoning. Will keep refrigerated for 10 days, or freeze for up to 3 months.