W. Va. Chemical Spill Claims Must Be Filed By Aug. 1

People in West Virginia who were affected by the chemical spill earlier this year are running out of time to file claims in Federal Bankruptcy Court.

The claims need to be filed in Charleston by Friday.

Any business losses need to be documented, but personal damage doesn’t need documentation.

To find the forms, residents can go to the court’s website at www.wvsb.uscourts.gov.


Comments are closed.

More From CBS Pittsburgh

New Podcast Network
Learn How

Listen Live