6 Great MLB Celebrations Involving Gatorade
We all love a good ending – and in Major League Baseball, there is nothing better than walking off the field with the crowd going wild while Gatorade is being poured over your head. This tradition has lived long before the ice bucket challenge – although we’d love it if MLB donated money to ALS for every time ice cold Gatorade was used to douse a player!
Check out five great celebrations over the years involving Gatorade (the multi-color edition)…
6. Last year Steven Strasburg got destroyed by his teammates. Sideline reporter Julie Alexandria did a great job anticipating the dousing.
5. After his first complete game shutout, Jeremy Guthrie gets his very first Gatorade bath!
4. James McDonald adds a unique twist to the celebration.
3. Brett Lawrie’s first Major League game is rewarded with a special Gatorade combo.
2. Let it fly! Will Venable gets hit with a sneak attack from a fellow teammate after a walk-off winner.
1. Now this is ridiculous…
Bonus: Back to Washington – this time Julie wasn’t as lucky…