Impress your friends with this great recipe from Chef Anthony Marino at your next tailgating party!
This week on “Steelers Late Night,” Chef Anthony is making Ultimate Grilled Cheese!
STEELERS LATE NIGHT “Late Night Tailgating Recipes”: Ultimate Grilled Cheese
Ultimate Grilled Cheese
This recipe will feed the whole crew seconds and thirds.
- 3 rustic baguettes
- 1# cheddar
- 3# applewood-smoked bacon
- 1# provolone
- 10# pierogies
- 1# pepper jack cheese
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- Slice baguettes and butter lightly toast under broiler until toasted.
- Next sauté your pierogies in butter until fully cooked tender and crispy.
- Set oven to 376 place bacon on tray and season with spice rub or salt and pepper bake until crispy. Drain on paper towel.
- Assemble sandwich by place pierogies down first then adding cheese and bacon top with lid and slice. And enjoy!
Late Night Tailgating (Pt. 1):
Late Night Tailgating (Pt. 2):
Don’t forget to tune into “Steelers Late Night” each Saturday after the 11 p.m. news on KDKA-TV for more of Chef Anthony’s recipes!