Woman Killed In Sharon House Fire

SHARON (KDKA) — A woman died in a fire at a Sharon home Friday afternoon.

According to the Sharon Herald, 56-year-old Sheryl L. Minto died of asphyxiation at her home on Wilson Avenue at 5:05 p.m. The cause of death was smoke inhalation.

The Herald reports that Minto was in a hospital-type bed in the living room of the house, which is where the fire started. Firefighters were sent to the scene at about 4 p.m.

Authorities continue to investigate.

Join The Conversation On The KDKA Facebook Page
Stay Up To Date, Follow KDKA On Twitter

Stay With KDKA.com For More Details

Comments

Comments are closed.

More From CBS Pittsburgh

Bringing You The Best in Sports Talk Radio
New Podcast Network

Listen Live