Join us on Friday, September 30 from 9AM to 4PM at the Meadows Triple Crown Banquet Room (racetrack level) for Senior Life Today presented by Focus Senior Benefits, a FREE interactive day filled with information for active and transitional seniors and their loved ones.
Giant Eagle will be onsite with flu shots. Mountain State Medical Specialties, West Virginia will be onsite with skin cancer screenings. Plus there will be informational break-out sessions, a live broadcast with KDKA’s Marty Griffin and Mike Pintek, a visit from Bob and Etta Logue from 9AM-Noon and Bruno Sammartino will stop by between 9-10AM! Get your picture with KDKA hosts in the photo booth thanks to Focus Senior Benefits, Inc.
Hear informative speakers, gather essential information and ask important questions. Find out about services available within local communities that can help families in their everyday lives as they transition through their senior years.
- 10AM – Giant Eagle – Simplify cooking protein-rich and balanced meals at home!
- 11AM – Dollar Bank on Reverse Mortgages
- Noon – Zacharia Brown – Elder Law
- 1PM – Focus Senior Benefits, Inc. – Medicare 101
KDKA Personalty Schedule:
- 9:30AM – Bruno Sammartino at podium in main area
- 10AM – Robert Mangino / Bonny Diver
- 10:45AM – Bob Logue at podium in main area
- Noon – James Garrity
Senior Life Today is sponsored by:
Alzheimer’s Association Greater Pennsylvania Chapter.
Blind Vision & Rehabilitation Services
Casey Ball Supports Coordination
Focus Senior Benefits
Giant Eagle Pharmacy
Lachina Drapery and Blind Factory
Presbyterian Senior Care
Washington County Health Center