Whip up this delicious treat for your family & friends during your next tailgating party!
This week on “Steelers Late Night,” we’re cooking up Lettuce Wraps!
STEELERS LATE NIGHT “Late Night Tailgating Recipes”: Roasted Bacon & Brussels Sprouts Lettuce Wraps
COOKING TIME: 30-40 minutes
SERVING SIZE: 4-6 people
- 1 pound Smith’s Slab Bacon
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 heads iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- Salt & pepper, to taste
1. Set oven to convection broil.
2. Slice Brussels sprouts and place on an oiled tray in one layer.
3. Broil Brussels sprouts for 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
4. Set oven to true convection at 375 degrees.
5. Lay the slab of bacon flat on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.
6. Mix mayonnaise, sour cream and garlic together in a bowl. Add Brussels sprouts. Crumble the bacon and add it to the mixture.
7. Slice lettuce in half and gently peel away layers to make cups.
8. Evenly distribute the bacon & Brussels sprouts mixture into the lettuce cups.
For more information, visit: http://www.donsappliances.com/
Don’t forget to tune into “Steelers Late Night” each Saturday after the 11 p.m. News on KDKA-TV for more recipes!