Treat your friends to this delicious at your next tailgating party!
This week on “Steelers Late Night,” we’re cooking up Ox Roast French Dip Pizzas!
STEELERS LATE NIGHT “Late Night Tailgating Recipes”: Ox Roast French Dip Pizzas
COOKING TIME: 40-50 minutes
SERVING SIZE: 6-8 people
- 1 tub Smith’s Ox Roast
- 3 balls of fresh pizza dough
- 2 red peppers, sliced
- 2 green peppers, sliced
- 2 cups shredded jack cheese
- 1 onion, sliced
1. Set oven to true convection at 375 degrees. Place ox roast on sheet tray. Heat until the roast reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
2. Meanwhile, place peppers and onions in a sauté pan. Cook until translucent and add jack cheese.
3. Set oven to pizza setting and preheat a pizza stone inside.
4. Slice the ox roast and distribute slices evenly on pizza dough. Add peppers, onions and jack cheese.
5. Bake pizza on the pizza stone for 20 minutes or until dough is fully cooked.
For more information, visit: http://www.donsappliances.com/
Don’t forget to tune into “Steelers Late Night” each Saturday after the 11 p.m. News on KDKA-TV for more recipes!