Give your next tailgating party a little kick with this delicious recipe!
This week on “Steelers Late Night,” we’re cooking up Pot Pie Pizza!
STEELERS LATE NIGHT “Late Night Tailgating Recipes”: Pot Pie Pizza
COOKING TIME: 1 – 1½ hours
SERVING SIZE: 4-6 people
- 4 oz. pepperoni
- 4 oz. cooked Italian sausage
- 4 oz. sliced Italian ham
- 6 oz. pizza sauce
- 8 oz. shredded pizza cheese
- 3 oz. grilled peppers and onions
- 2 sheets pie dough
- 1 large pie pan
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 egg, beaten
1. Roll out one sheet of pie dough and place on greased pie pan.
2. Place all remaining ingredients in a bowl, add sauce, and mix.
3. Add mix into pie pan. Spread evenly.
4. Roll out the second sheet of pie dough and top pie. Crimp edges to seal.
5. Egg wash the top and sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
6. Bake on convection at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.
7. Let cool 5 to 7 minutes before serving.
For more information, visit: http://www.donsappliances.com/
Don’t forget to tune into “Steelers Late Night” each Saturday after the 11 p.m. News on KDKA-TV for more recipes!