Try out this tasty recipe at your next tailgating party!
This week on “Steelers Late Night,” we’re cooking up Kielbasa Reuben!
STEELERS LATE NIGHT “Late Night Tailgating Recipes”: Kielbasa Reuben
COOKING TIME: 20-30 Minutes
SERVING SIZE: 4 People
- 1 tbsp. melted butter
- 8 slices Smith’s sliced kielbasa
- ½ cup thousand island dressing
- 8 slices rye bread
- 1 pack sour kraut, drained
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
1. Place bread on cutting board and spread dressing on each slice (both top and bottom halves of sandwiches).
2. Build each sandwich by placing the drained kraut on the top slice, Swiss cheese on the bottom and kielbasa in between.
3. Butter each side of the sandwiches.
4. Heat a cast iron pan and pour in the remaining butter. Toast sandwiches on each side until golden brown.
5. Place sandwiches on sheet tray and finish in convection oven at 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes or until heated all the way through.
For more information, visit: http://www.donsappliances.com/
Don’t forget to tune into “Steelers Late Night” each Saturday after the 11 p.m. News on KDKA-TV for more recipes!