Add a little spice to your next tailgating party with this great recipe!
This week on “Steelers Late Night,” we’re cooking up Italian Beef Sandwiches!
STEELERS LATE NIGHT “Late Night Tailgating Recipes”: Italian Beef Sandwiches
COOKING TIME: 20-30 Minutes
SERVING SIZE: 4 People
- 2 containers Smith’s ox roast
- 1 packet Italian seasoning
- 1 jar pepper rings
- 8 slices Italian bread, thick cut
- 8 slices sharp provolone
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 bunch Swiss chard
1. Heat sauté pan on high and sauté ox roast until fully heated.
2. Add Italian seasoning and pepper rings; sauté briefly.
3. Sauté Swiss chard until tender.
4. Finish with olive oil and vinegar.
5. Assemble sandwiches by placing the Swiss chard mixture on top of 4 slices of bread. Add cheese, then top with the other 4 slices.
For more information, visit: http://www.donsappliances.com/
Don’t forget to tune into “Steelers Late Night” each Saturday after the 11 p.m. News on KDKA-TV for more recipes!