Impress your friends with this great recipe at your next tailgating party!
This week on “Steelers Late Night,” we’re cooking up Buffalo Chicken Cones!
STEELERS LATE NIGHT “Late Night Tailgating Recipes”: Buffalo Chicken Cones
COOKING TIME: 30-40 Minutes
SERVING SIZE: 4-6 People
- 1 pound chicken thighs
- 1 stick melted butter
- 2 cups shredded slaw
- 1 bottle buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup bleu cheese dressing
- 4 waffle cones
- 4 cups frying oil
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
1. Place chicken thighs in egg; coat evenly.
2. Roll chicken thighs in flour and fry in oil until fully cooked and golden brown. Place on paper towel to dry.
3. Place slaw in a bowl. Add bleu cheese dressing and a dash of wing sauce.
4. Coat chicken in wing sauce.
5. To assemble the cones, insert the slaw first and place the fried chicken on top.
For more information, visit: http://www.donsappliances.com/
Don’t forget to tune into “Steelers Late Night” each Saturday after the 11 p.m. News on KDKA-TV for more recipes!