This great recipe is sure to be a hit at your next tailgating party!
This week on “Steelers Late Night,” we’re cooking up Baby Back Ribs!
STEELERS LATE NIGHT “Late Night Tailgating Recipes”: Baby Back Ribs
COOKING TIME: 1-2 Hours
SERVING SIZE: 5-8 People
- 2 racks baby back ribs
- 1/2 pound red-skinned potatoes
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan
- 1 double espresso
- Louisiana-style BBQ sauce
- 1/2 red onion, diced
1. Place baby back ribs on perforated trays. Season with salt and pepper, as well as southwest seasoning if you prefer.
2. Place potatoes in steaming pan and oil slightly. Place both the ribs and potatoes in the steamer at the same time for one hour.
3. Meanwhile, sauté onion in a high-walled pot until translucent. Deglaze with espresso and add BBQ sauce. Lower heat and reduce to desired consistency.
4. After steaming, let potatoes cool and glaze ribs. Return them to the steam oven to convection steam and bake for another 40 minutes at 375 degrees with at least 40% steam, until the glaze caramelizes.
5. Place cooled potatoes in bowl, smashing them roughly with the back of a wooden spoon. Add ranch, cheese, mayo and mustard. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.
For more information, visit: http://www.donsappliances.com/
Don’t forget to tune into “Steelers Late Night” each Saturday after the 11 p.m. News on KDKA-TV for more recipes!