Follow KDKA-TV: Facebook | Twitter

BUTLER (KDKA) — At least four people were hurt in a house fire in Butler County on Saturday morning.

Firefighters were called to Germaine Road around 6:20 a.m.

At least four people were hurt.

One victim was flown to West Penn Hospital Burn Center, and the others were transported by ambulance to Butler Memorial Hospital.

None of the injured were firefighters.

It took crews more than two hours to extinguish the flames. The fire marshal suspects a kerosene heater sparked the fire.

More From CBS Pittsburgh

Get The All New CBS Local App
KDKA Weather App
CBS All Access

Watch & Listen LIVE