Follow KDKA-TV: Facebook | Twitter

CARRICK (KDKA) — Debbie Luft and her family were forced out of their home by a fire in Carrick on Saturday night.

It started around 9:45 p.m. at a home in the 600 block of Laughlin Avenue.

Debbie’s grandson was taken to the hospital due to smoke inhalation.

It’s believed that the fire started in the basement.

The Red Cross is assisting the family.

Stay With For More Details

More From CBS Pittsburgh

Get The All New CBS Local App
KDKA Weather App
CBS All Access

Watch & Listen LIVE