Affordable Care Act
Health Insurance FAQs
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- Supreme Court: Can't Make Employers Cover Contraception The Supreme Court ruled Monday that some corporations can hold religious objections that allow them to opt out of the new health law requirement that they cover contraceptives for women.
- Obamacare Enrollment In Pennsylvania: Only 12,000 So Far Only 12,000 residents of Pennsylvania have successfully enrolled so far. Pennsylvania has more than 1.4 million uninsured residents.
- Election Watch: Will Obamacare Hurt Democrats In 2014? Less than a year from now, voters head to the polls for the 2014 midterm elections.
- Obamacare Key Dates In 2014 Implementation of the health reform law continues through 2014 with these key dates.
- Pittsburgh Diocese Wins Delay Against Affordable Care Act The Catholic Diocese of Pittsburgh has won a federal lawsuit that makes all Catholic institutions exempt from the Affordable Care Act.
- Three Glaring Changes Needed To Fix Obamacare Some immediate fixes can address problems that are becoming evident as provisions of the new law take effect.
- Romneycare Vs. Obamacare: Key Similarities & Differences Can the nation expect to see the same positive results across the country as was seen in Massachusetts?
- Enforcing The Health Law Mandate: What The IRS Can & Can't Do According to one tax expert, the IRS cannot attach a lien to personal assets for not having health insurance.
- 5 Ways To Buy Health Insurance Without A Government Exchange If you are not assured by promises of a highly secure government exchange to buy health insurance, skip it.
- Social Security In 1935: How Today's Health Law Should Evolve Imagine how social security was first administered. Now imagine how the Affordable Care Act could look in 75 years.