Affordable Care Act
Health Insurance FAQs
Understanding Health Care In America Today
- Obamacare Enrollment In Pennsylvania: Only 12,000 So Far Only 12,000 residents of Pennsylvania have successfully enrolled so far. Pennsylvania has more than 1.4 million uninsured residents.
- Election Watch: Will Obamacare Hurt Democrats In 2014? Less than a year from now, voters head to the polls for the 2014 midterm elections.
- Obamacare Key Dates In 2014 Implementation of the health reform law continues through 2014 with these key dates.
- Pittsburgh Diocese Wins Delay Against Affordable Care Act The Catholic Diocese of Pittsburgh has won a federal lawsuit that makes all Catholic institutions exempt from the Affordable Care Act.
- Three Glaring Changes Needed To Fix Obamacare Some immediate fixes can address problems that are becoming evident as provisions of the new law take effect.
- Romneycare Vs. Obamacare: Key Similarities & Differences Can the nation expect to see the same positive results across the country as was seen in Massachusetts?
- Enforcing The Health Law Mandate: What The IRS Can & Can't Do According to one tax expert, the IRS cannot attach a lien to personal assets for not having health insurance.
- 5 Ways To Buy Health Insurance Without A Government Exchange If you are not assured by promises of a highly secure government exchange to buy health insurance, skip it.
- Social Security In 1935: How Today's Health Law Should Evolve Imagine how social security was first administered. Now imagine how the Affordable Care Act could look in 75 years.
- Affordable Care Act Could Bring Rise In Scams Officials warn that with the Affordable Care Act launching Tuesday, there could also be a rise in scams.