Latest Autos News
- 11-Year-Old Boy Honored For Helping To Catch Thief At only 11 years old, a local boy is being honored for his quick thinking and bravery. He saw someone committing a crime, then didn’t stop until the suspect was in police custody.
- 3 Arrested After Attempted Robbery, Car Chase Three men were arrested Tuesday afternoon for an attempted robbery that ended with a car chase and crash on the North Shore.
- AAA Study Finds Drivers Are Wasting Money On Premium Gas There is no sense paying a premium for premium gasoline if your car is designed to run on regular, according to research by the automobile club AAA.
- Feds Take Over Regulation Of Self-Driving Cars The federal government now wants a hand in regulating Uber's self-driving cars and President Obama even weighed in with an op-ed piece in the Post-Gazette.
- Vehicles Vandalized At Auto Repair Shop On North Side Pittsburgh Police are looking for the vandals who damaged several cars on the North Side over the weekend.
- Suspect Shot And Captured In New York-Area Bombings A New Jersey police officer responding to a call about a hoodied vagrant curled up asleep in a bar doorway roused him and quickly recognized the bearded face of perhaps the most wanted man in America.
- Uber Self-Driving Cars Hit The Streets Of Pittsburgh Uber riders in Pittsburgh can get a glimpse of the future by summoning a car capable of handling most of the tasks of driving on its own.
- How Safe Are Uber’s Self-Driving Cars? With Pittsburgh’s harsh winters and diverse terrain, the idea of riding in a car that drives itself is understandably intimidating.
- Consumer Reports: Should You Make Switch To Robo-Adviser? In this era of self-driving cars, what decisions are you comfortable entrusting to a computer? How about financial advice?
- 1 Man Injured, 1 Arrested In Wilmerding Shooting Allegheny County Police are investigating after one person was shot in Wilmerding late Thursday night.