Latest Autos News
- Pa. Senator Wants To Lift Law Banning Sunday Automobile Sales Once upon a time, “blue laws” in Pennsylvania prohibited merchandise from being sold on Sunday.
- Police: Man Crashed Into Two Cars, Assaulted Girlfriend In Jefferson Hills A man is accused of driving under the influence and assaulting his girlfriend in Jefferson Hills.
- Mayor ‘Ecstatic,’ Says Ford’s Investment Will Bring Jobs To Western Pa. A billion dollars. That's the investment Ford Motor Company is making in a Pittsburgh company to develop a system for self-driving cars.
- Ford Invests $1 Billion In Pittsburgh Robotics Startup In Driverless Car Quest Ford Motor will spend $1 billion to take over a robotics startup to acquire more of the expertise needed to reach its ambitious goal of having a fully driverless vehicle on the road by 2021.
- Westmoreland County Digging Out After Year's Biggest Snowstorm It was a long night for snow and plow crews across western Pennsylvania, as snow blanketed interstates, highways and side streets.
- Winter Weather Alerts Remain In Effect For Much Of W. Pa. The heaviest snow moved through the area overnight, but more is expected to fall throughout the day.
- Video: Car Flies Off Parkway West, Crashes Into Parking Lot A car flies off of the Parkway West at the Campbell's Run exit ramp, crash-landing in the parking lot of Snyder Brothers Automotive.
- Rockslide Closes Part Of Road In Penn Hills A rockslide shut down a road in Penn Hills for hours on Tuesday.
- Pittsburgh Executive Part Of 1st Official Trump Meeting At White House A dozen top manufacturing business leaders gathered at the White House on Monday morning to meet with President Trump.
- Police Search For Men Who Vandalized Vehicles In Greensburg Seven cars were damaged in the dead of night over the weekend in Greensburg.