Latest Autos News
- Pittsburgh Police Charge 2 With Throwing Rocks Onto Vehicles Pittsburgh police say they've taken two juveniles into custody for throwing rocks onto vehicles from an overpass above Route 65.
- New Service Will Negotiate Price Of New Car For You It's called Carjojo. It’s a service that has full-time experts negotiate with dealerships for you.
- Heavy Downpours Cause Severe Flash Flooding Across Area Not everyone in western Pennsylvania is seeing rain this Friday, but the areas that are are seeing heavy downpours that are causing flash flooding.
- Duquesne University Professor Accused Of Keying Cars Near Home A Duquesne University professor faces three counts of criminal mischief for keying several cars in her neighborhood.
- Luxury Condo Project Downtown Could Mean More Parking For The Public Parking is a premium in downtown Pittsburgh, but more spaces could depend on new luxury condominiums at Ninth and Penn.
- 2 Adults, 1 Child Critically Injured In Crash Three people, including a 9-year-old child, were critically injured in a two-car accident Monday morning in Highland Park.
- New RV To Hit Streets To Help Gun Violence Victims There’s new help for local families devastated by gun violence.
- Buyer Beware: High-Pressure Extended Auto Warranties Could Cost Thousands Car owners beware. A phone call selling you an extended warranty for auto repairs may end up costing you thousands.
- Police Search For Vehicles Stolen From O'Hara, Fox Chapel Police from Springdale, Sharpsburg and O’Hara Township are searching for four car theft suspects and the vehicles they stole.
- Dangerous Flash Flooding Kills 1 Person In Indiana Co. Heavy rains caused severe flash flooding problems across Indiana County, killing one person and leaving behind widespread damage Thursday evening.