Latest Autos News
- 34-Million Vehicles Recalled Due To Defective Airbags, Largest Auto Recall Ever Air bag maker Takata Corp. has agreed to declare 33.8 million of its inflator mechanisms defective, effectively doubling the number of cars and trucks that have been recalled in the U.S. so far.
- Police: Woman Blames Coffee-Drinking Parrot For Car Crash State police say a woman blames her coffee-drinking pet parrot for distracting her moments before she crashed her car into a guardrail in Pennsylvania.
- Child, 12, Steals Parents' Car, Crashes In West Liberty A child escaped serious injury after stealing his parents’ car and getting into an accident in West Liberty.
- DC Environmental Director To Tout Hydrogen-Powered Car The District of Columbia's top environmental official will be taking a spin in a new car that's powered by air.
- No Bologna! Oscar Mayer Wienermobile Crashes Near Harrisburg The Oscar Mayer Wiener mobile will be off the road for a while.
- World Of Wheels Coming To Pittsburgh Jan. 23-25 With the World Of Wheels event coming to Pittsburgh January 23rd through the 35th, 93-7 The FAN's Jeff Hathhorn caught up with Public Relations Director Larry Way to talk about everything car enthusiasts will get to see at the event.
- Snow Squalls Lead To Multi-Vehicle Pileup On I-80 In Clarion County, 2 Dead Two people are dead, and several others were injured after a mutli-vehicle pile-up Wednesday afternoon in the westbound lanes of Interstate 80 in Clarion County.
- Chrysler Expands Air Bag Recall Chrysler is bowing to demands from U.S. safety regulators, and will add about 179,000 vehicles to a recall list for air bags that could explode with too much force.
- Death Toll From GM Ignition Switches Rises To 38 Attorney Kenneth Feinberg, who was hired by GM to compensate victims, updated the totals Monday.
- Driver Narrowly Escapes After Mt. Washington Wall Collapses & Crushes Car A delivery driver is lucky to be alive after his car was crushed by a wall collapse in Mt. Washington.