Latest Autos News
- No Bologna! Oscar Mayer Wienermobile Crashes Near Harrisburg The Oscar Mayer Wiener mobile will be off the road for a while.
- World Of Wheels Coming To Pittsburgh Jan. 23-25 With the World Of Wheels event coming to Pittsburgh January 23rd through the 35th, 93-7 The FAN's Jeff Hathhorn caught up with Public Relations Director Larry Way to talk about everything car enthusiasts will get to see at the event.
- Snow Squalls Lead To Multi-Vehicle Pileup On I-80 In Clarion County, 2 Dead Two people are dead, and several others were injured after a mutli-vehicle pile-up Wednesday afternoon in the westbound lanes of Interstate 80 in Clarion County.
- Chrysler Expands Air Bag Recall Chrysler is bowing to demands from U.S. safety regulators, and will add about 179,000 vehicles to a recall list for air bags that could explode with too much force.
- Death Toll From GM Ignition Switches Rises To 38 Attorney Kenneth Feinberg, who was hired by GM to compensate victims, updated the totals Monday.
- Driver Narrowly Escapes After Mt. Washington Wall Collapses & Crushes Car A delivery driver is lucky to be alive after his car was crushed by a wall collapse in Mt. Washington.
- 2015 Chevy Colorado Crowned Truck Of The Year The new mid size pickup was cited for what Motor Trend called a “right-sized” package.
- Takata Says Recall Decision Is Up To Automakers The Japanese company has refused to comply with a U.S. government demand for an expanded recall of its air bags that can explode and shoot out shrapnel.
- Black Friday Boosts November Car Sales Chrysler sales rise 20 percent. GM sales up 6 percent. Ford sales drop 2 percent.
- Death Toll From GM Ignition Switches Rises To 36 At least 36 people have died and 44 have been seriously injured in crashes involving General Motors cars with defective ignition switches.