Latest Pittsburgh Autos
In this edition of Drivetime with Vinnie Richichi, Vinnie reviews the 2014 Kia Cadenza.
New crash tests from the IIHS raise some serious safety questions.
The folks at Kia who have by the way been doing nothing but a bang up job at rolling out vehicles that give you bang for the buck, say that after the top of the line Optima sedan, their customers who want more have nowhere to go but another brand. That’s why the Cadenza was born.
Drivetime With Vinnie Richichi:Subaru Forester, Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Score Big In New Crash Test
The Subaru Forester and Mitsubishi Outlander Sport both scored top honors among small SUV’s in the new “small overlap” crash test introduced this year by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. The IIHS crash tests and rates vehicles separately from the Federal Government’s crash tests that are conducted by the National Transportation and Safety Board.
This week, its a ride in what could be the coolest VW bug ever built, the 2013 Volkswagen Beetle Turbo S Convertible. Okay, maybe the second coolest bug if you count Herbie the Love Bug, but Herbie never hustled down the street this fast!
Study reports suppliers are seeing more pressure tactics from carmakers than last year.
- GM Net Income Falls 14% To $865 Million In First Quarter 2013/05/13
- Car Chronicles: Questions About Self-Driving Cars 2013/05/13
- Van Maker Backed By Energy Department Loans Shuts Down 2013/05/13
- Drivetime:”Yo Vinnie! Waddaya Driving This Week?” Infiniti G37S Coupe NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–2013/05/03
- Nissan Cuts Prices On Seven U.S. Models 2013/05/01
- Distracted Driving: What’s the Government’s Role In Accident Prevention? 2013/05/01
- Road Test: 2013 Infiniti QX56 2013/05/01
- Customers Want New Technology In Their Cars, But Will They Pay For It? 2013/05/01
- Drivetime: “Yo Vinnie, Waddya Drivin’ This Week?” Infiniti’s QX 56 NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–2013/04/29
- GM Makes Investment In Lansing Plant$44.5 million investment will add 200 jobs at Lansing Grand River plant.
- Audi Online Star Trek Ad Goes ViralAd features both actors who played Spock comparing Mercedes with Audi's A7.
- “Painful Lessons” Lead To Auto Industry DisciplineGM's Mark Reuss doesn't see car companies using big incentives, "Everybody pretty much wants quality sales, not sales at any cost."
- Driving In Detroit? Expect To Pay Highest Auto Insurance In CountryWith high auto insurance rates in Detroit, among the highest in the nation, some Democratic state legislators say they have ideas for real reform.
- GM Teams Students And Retirees To Rebuild CommunitiesGM Student Corps gives 110 area high school students paid internships this summer.