This weeks edition of Drivetime has us taking a spin in the 2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek.
In a crowded field of mid-size SUV/Crossovers, Hyundai’s 2013 Santa Fe Sport does a lot to make it stand out from the pack. On this edition of Drivetime we take a look at the the latest version of the Hyundai family hauler.
If you are Ford, you already have a winner in the Focus. It is one of the best small cars out there in all of its variations.
Being named a Consumer Reports top pick vehicle doesn’t come easy.
This edition of The Drivetime Road Test has us tooling down the street in what could be the best bang for the buck small car out there today — the 2013 Kia Rio SX Sedan.
With the the 2013 New York International Auto Show closing in fast (it runs March 29 to April 3 at The Javits Center in New York City) I thought it might be a good time to look back at what was hot, cool, electric, muscular and sexy at last years show.
On this edition of Drivetime, we look at the Ford attempt at meeting the Toyota Prius head on… the C-Max Hybrid. The crossover, which slips into the void left by the old boxy Escape, is […]
KDKA-AM’s Larry and John talk to John Putzier, Executive Director of the Greater Pittsburgh Auto Dealers Association, about 2013 Pittsburgh car show.
I recently had a chance to spend a day driving two of Kia’s new vehicles, the compact Forte and the midsize crossover Sorento through the desert country outside of Phoenix and both cars made a spectacular first impression on me as well as the assembled media.
Lots of pretty impressive autos and trucks hit the floor here in Detroit at the 2013 North American International Auto Show on the first the two media days.
It certainly has created a stir, General Motors got out in front of the pack at the 2013 North American Auto Show in Detroit as they revealed the all-new 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Sunday night.
The Cadillac XTS all-wheel drive offers world-class build quality, intuitive electronics, comfortable seating, connected driving and sharp design that, simply put, will compete with anything in it’s class.
The Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas is the place for the latest and most innovative high-tech items that are coming to market.
We already know that Hyundai can build a pretty spectacular small car but how do they do when they dip their toes into the luxury end of the pool? If the Hyundai Azera that I recently put through its paces is any indication, they swim pretty good at the deep end.
Every year I pick out one of the cars I drove in the previous year as my Car of the Year.
- Chrysler Reverses Course, Will Recall 2.7 Million JeepsChrysler says it's doing this to re-assure customers
- US Safety Agency Investigating Suzuki Small SUVsThe probe covers 205,000 vehicles including Grand Vitaras from the 2006 through 2011 model years and SX4s from 2007 through 2011.
- Chrysler Expected To Formally Refuse Jeep RecallIn one of the biggest-ever showdowns between an automaker and the government, Chrysler on Tuesday is expected to file papers explaining its refusal to recall 2.7 million older Jeep SUVs that are at risk of catching fire in rear-end collisions.
- TN Officials Hope To Lure Fiat-Chrysler To StateState officials are making the case to Fiat head Sergio Marchionne to select Tennessee for the Italian automaker's joint headquarters with Chrysler Group LLC.
- Jeep Owners Hope Public Pressure Will Lead To RecallThey'll be protesting at a Chrysler dealership in the Washington D.C. area, trying to get the company to go along with the government’s request to recall 2.7 million Jeeps.