On this week’s edition of the Drivetime Road Test it’s a look at an improved version of a car I reviewed earlier in the year and really liked, The Hyundai Veloster.
No doubt you have heard the ads…donate your car to charity for a tax deduction and to help a cause.
Some more notes from the Los Angeles Auto Show… Technology and ecology are carrying the day in L.A. as several manufacturers are stepping up the tech game.
Some news and notes from the second day of the Los Angeles Auto Show press preview.
A new study indicates that a growing number of drivers aren’t paying attention to the road.
With GM’s new target, electric cars will soon make up five percent of the company’s output.
Stronger steel makes it much more difficult for rescue personnel to remove victims from vehicles.
By putting green microalgae under intense pressure and heat, researchers can now create biocrude oil.
Roadways will likely be slightly less congested than they were last year.
The marriage of Chrysler and Italian automaker FIAT has been nothing but good so far with new engines, new Vipers, new auto industry jobs and a new attitude for the automaker.
American muscle is alive and well in the 2013 Dodge Charger SRT-8.
The new Consumer Reports automotive reliability rankings are out for 2012.
PITTSBURGH (NewsRadio 1020 KDKA) — The Dodge Avenger has been around awhile. You may not have noticed it but it has been there! You say you don’t know the Avenger? Have you rented a car […]
The 2013 Volkswagen CC may be the German automakers best bigger car effort yet. The CC brings the smart design of the Passat to the table but then adds a sports coupe look and feel to it. The result is an attractive, unique looking car that while may not for everyone, is sure a car that will get a second look when it is driving down the street.
Look through the glut of compact cars that are on showroom floors today. There’s a lot to like and a lot alike.
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common SenseConventional wisdom says young people aren't interested in driving. Common sense says that's all wrong.
- Street Survival Program Aims To Reduce Teen Auto AccidentsMore than 5,000 young drivers between 15 and 20 are killed in car crashes each year in the U.S. Learn more about a program designed to reduce those numbers.
- Top Ten Family Cars–A Diverse ListNissan Pathfinder is number 1. Two domestics are on the Kelly Blue Book list.
- Small SUV’s Fare Poorly In New Crash TestOnly one vehicle gets a "good" rating, out of 13 tested.
- Ford Owners Sue, Saying EcoBoost Engine DefectiveThree Ohio drivers are suing Ford Motor Co., claiming the company's six-cylinder EcoBoost engine is defective.