Latest Autos News
- Liberty Tunnel Drivers Stuck After Multi-Car Crash A three-vehicle accident inside the Liberty Tunnel as the rush hour was winding down Wednesday evening resulted in dozens of drivers getting stuck.
- Black Ice Causes Numerous Accidents During Morning Rush Hour Black ice created some hazardous road conditions during the Wednesday morning rush hour all across the area.
- Snow, Sleet, Freezing Rain Create Slick Roads For Morning Commute A mixed bag of winter weather is creating tricky driving conditions all across the region today.
- WATCH: Spool Of Wire Falls Off Truck, Rolls Down Route 40 A giant spool of wire caused chaos on a highway in Fayette County Wednesday morning.
- Woman Gives Birth During Auto Shop Oil Change Amanda Sherman, 24, gave birth Monday when she went to the restroom at #1 Cochran Nissan of South Hills.
- Snowfall Causes Slick Roads, Rush-Hour Fender-Benders Towing companies all around Pittsburgh called in extra manpower Tuesday afternoon to deal with rush-hour fender-benders on slick, snow-covered roads.
- Pennsylvania Gas Tax Increasing In January 2017 People in Pennsylvania are accustomed to paying around $2.40 for a tank of gas. But that doesn't mean everyone likes it.
- Gov't: Takata Air Bag Recalls To Cover 42M Cars When Done The U.S. government says automakers will end up recalling 42 million vehicles with potentially deadly air bag inflators made by Takata Corp.
- Uber Wants Pennsylvania To Delay Rules For Driverless Cars Ride-sharing company Uber wants the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation to delay policy recommendations that govern the testing of driverless cars.
- EPA To Keep Strict Gas Mileage Standards In Place The Obama administration has decided not to change government fuel economy requirements for cars and light trucks despite protests from automakers.