Latest Autos News
- GM Names Mary Barra As CEO While previously working as GM’s Executive Vice President of Global Product Development, 51-year-old Barra was responsible for keeping her foot on the pedal of the automaker’s 11 global brands.
- Prized Motorcycle Used In Holiday Tradition Stolen A local holiday tradition might not happen this year, all thanks to a grinch who stole a man’s prized possession.
- Drivetime with Vinnie Richichi Road Test: 2014 Chevrolet Impala Finally Chevy has a full size sedan that can go toe to toe with the other big American cars and better yet doesn't look as if it belongs on a rental lot... the 2014 Impala.
- Drivetime With Vinnie Richichi Road Test: 2014 Chevrolet Cruze Turbo Diesel This week it’s a spin in one of my Star Cars of the year… and a great addition to Chevrolet's Compact lineup:The 2014 Cruze Diesel.
- Electric Cars: Are They Worth The Price? The idea of paying $3 a month for gas for your car sounds like a fairytale. But that is exactly what KDKA's John Shumway found when he visited a man in Bethel Park who is celebrating the first anniversary of his electric car by taking it to the gas...
- Drivetime With Vinnie Richichi-Road Test: 2014 Cadillac CTS 3.6 Liter Premium Collection You know there isn’t a Cadillac that I have driven in the past few years that hasn’t been better than the model it replaced.
- Redesigned 50th Anniversary Mustang Set For Global Launch “Mustang is such an iconic car for us, we want to make sure that it has its own time in the sun,” said Ford Vice President of Marketing Jim Farley.
- LA Auto Show: New Connected Car Apps And Leveraging User Data Bringing cars and tech together creates a lot of questions that are only beginning to be fully understood by businesses or consumers.
- GM Keeps Trucking -- Ford Gets Edgy At LA Auto Show “There is a propensity here for a smaller truck,” said Edmunds.com senior analyst Jessica Caldwell. “People want a truck, but the larger ones are hard to drive around, and fit into parking spaces in an urban environment.”
- "Yo Vinnie. Waddya Drivin' This Week?" 2014 Audi A6 TDI Diesel Quattro This week we get to motor in the lap of environmentally conscious luxury with the 2014 Audi A6 TDI Diesel Quattro.