Latest Autos News
- Police: Woman Blames Coffee-Drinking Parrot For Car Crash State police say a woman blames her coffee-drinking pet parrot for distracting her moments before she crashed her car into a guardrail in Pennsylvania.
- Child, 12, Steals Parents' Car, Crashes In West Liberty A child escaped serious injury after stealing his parents’ car and getting into an accident in West Liberty.
- DC Environmental Director To Tout Hydrogen-Powered Car The District of Columbia's top environmental official will be taking a spin in a new car that's powered by air.
- No Bologna! Oscar Mayer Wienermobile Crashes Near Harrisburg The Oscar Mayer Wiener mobile will be off the road for a while.
- World Of Wheels Coming To Pittsburgh Jan. 23-25 With the World Of Wheels event coming to Pittsburgh January 23rd through the 35th, 93-7 The FAN's Jeff Hathhorn caught up with Public Relations Director Larry Way to talk about everything car enthusiasts will get to see at the event.
- Snow Squalls Lead To Multi-Vehicle Pileup On I-80 In Clarion County, 2 Dead Two people are dead, and several others were injured after a mutli-vehicle pile-up Wednesday afternoon in the westbound lanes of Interstate 80 in Clarion County.
- Chrysler Expands Air Bag Recall Chrysler is bowing to demands from U.S. safety regulators, and will add about 179,000 vehicles to a recall list for air bags that could explode with too much force.
- Death Toll From GM Ignition Switches Rises To 38 Attorney Kenneth Feinberg, who was hired by GM to compensate victims, updated the totals Monday.
- Driver Narrowly Escapes After Mt. Washington Wall Collapses & Crushes Car A delivery driver is lucky to be alive after his car was crushed by a wall collapse in Mt. Washington.
- 2015 Chevy Colorado Crowned Truck Of The Year The new mid size pickup was cited for what Motor Trend called a “right-sized” package.