Latest Autos News
- Thieves Steal Valuables From Cars In Franklin Park Fanklin Park Police say drivers aren't locking their vehicles and now they are victims.
- Maker Faire Brings Technology & Art Together In Pittsburgh The Children's Museum of Pittsburgh hosted a preview of Maker Faire Pittsburgh - creative entrepreneurs in Nova Place Plaza on the North Side.
- Uber To Use Autonomous Cars To Haul People In Next Few Weeks Ride-hailing service Uber says it will start hauling passengers with self-driving cars on the streets of Pittsburgh in next several weeks.
- Andy Warhol Bridge Closed For Repairs For 15 Months On Monday, the Andy Warhol Bridge closed to traffic and will remain that way for some long-term and costly rehabilitation.
- Several Injured, 1 Killed In 5-Vehicle Crash On Route 51 Several people have been rushed to the hospital after a five-vehicle crash in Pittsburgh.
- Woman Says She Was Carjacked Twice By The Same Man A Vallejo woman has been the victim of the same car thief, not once, but twice this week.
- 'A Grumpy Bear... Grrrr, Grrrr:' Family Finds Bear Trapped In Car The Meurer family got quite a surprise when they went to get in the family car. There was a bear trapped inside.
- Crooks Using Bluetooth To Steal At Gas Pumps The most obviously way drivers can fight back against the new Bluetooth skimmers is to stop using plastic and stay away from the outside kiosks when buying gas.
- Driverless Vehicle Testing On Pa. Roads Could Begin In 2017 Pennsylvania officials say with proper regulations in place, testing of cars with no drivers, or even a steering wheel, could begin next year.
- 1 Dead After Port Authority Bus, Car Collide In McCandless One person is dead after a Port Authority bus and car collided head-on Wednesday evening in the North Hills.