Latest Autos News
- U.S. Confirms 11th Death Due To Takata Air Bags A 50-year-old woman who died after a car wreck last month in California is the 11th U.S. victim of Takata Corp.'s defective air bag inflators.
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 200K Jeeps; Air Bags May Not Work Fiat Chrysler is recalling more than 200,000 Jeep Wrangler SUVs in the U.S. and Canada because the air bags may not inflate in a crash.
- Father Searching For Answers After Son's Death In Tarentum A young man is dead after jumping into the Allegheny River over the weekend. Today, his father is perplexed as to what prompted his son to do this.
- Dallas Shoplifting Call Leads To Chase & Suspect Shot With Taser On Highway Two men are in jail after a wild high-speed chase that ended with one of them being shot with a taser gun while running across lanes of a busy North Texas highway.
- Report: Only 18 Percent Of Americans Can Drive Manual A new report shows fewer Americans own a car with manual transmission let alone know how to operate one. And there appear to be a number of reasons for it.
- New Slingshot Roadster Gaining Mileage On Pittsburgh Roads The owner of Snow's Polaris says the new Slingshot Roadster is a great combination.
- Car Thieves Using Technology To Target Keyless Entry Vehicles Keyless entry technology is super convenient, but it's also making it easier for thieves to break-in and steal cars.
- Amazon’s New Delivery System Unnerves Some Moms Amazon's newest delivery method had some local moms a little unnerved.
- Police Looking For Suspects In Mt. Lebanon Car Break-Ins It happened while people slept in Mount Lebanon, valuables stolen from more than a dozen cars.
- 11-Year-Old Boy Honored For Helping To Catch Thief At only 11 years old, a local boy is being honored for his quick thinking and bravery. He saw someone committing a crime, then didn’t stop until the suspect was in police custody.