Latest Autos News
- Gov't: Takata Air Bag Recalls To Cover 42M Cars When Done The U.S. government says automakers will end up recalling 42 million vehicles with potentially deadly air bag inflators made by Takata Corp.
- Uber Wants Pennsylvania To Delay Rules For Driverless Cars Ride-sharing company Uber wants the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation to delay policy recommendations that govern the testing of driverless cars.
- EPA To Keep Strict Gas Mileage Standards In Place The Obama administration has decided not to change government fuel economy requirements for cars and light trucks despite protests from automakers.
- NHTSA Wants You To Complain About Cars More Government officials want more people to complain about auto safety problems. The NHTSA is proposing a rule requiring automakers put labels on sun visors of new vehicles with instructions on how to file safety complaints.
- VIDEO: Vandal Tears Apart Car For 6 Hours While Passersby Watch, Take Pictures A woman was caught on security camera jumping all over a car and then carving words all over the vehicle.
- 1 Dead In Route 8 Multiple-Vehicle Crash One person has died after their car was struck by a tractor-trailer along Route 8 in Butler County Wednesday morning.
- The Airbnb Of Cars Is Here, Allowing Owners To Rent Out Their Vehicles The new app used in Chicago and Evanston is called Getaround.
- Ross Township Police Issue Warning After String Of Car Break-Ins Police in Ross Township are warning people about a recent string of car break-ins.
- Plea Agreement In The Works For Mom Who Forced 12-Year-Old To Drive Carrie Geyer waiving her preliminary hearing on charges she endangered the welfare of several of her children after she allegedly let her then 12-year-old son drive her van to "teach him some responsibility."
- Report: Driver Asked Kids 'Are You Ready To Die' Before Crashing Bus In Chattanooga Parents of some of the children who survived a deadly school bus crash in Chattanooga are starting to shed some light on the moments leading up to the crash, which killed five kids.