Latest Pittsburgh Autos
Organizers have announced the official dates for the 2014 North American International Auto Show.
The Treasury Department says it sold $621 million worth of GM common stock last month.
Ford has three vehicles on the global top 10 list. Chevy Cruze also has a good showing.
General Motors is putting some big money into new, more fuel efficient engines and transmissions.
Korean automakers Hyundai and Kia are recalling almost 1.9 million vehicles.
This past Saturday morning on Drivetime we reviewed the 2013 Ford Taurus. Lots of changes to the Ford flagship sedan in looks and high tech equipment but the biggest and best change may be the one under the hood as the Taurus gets the i4 EcoBoost engine for the first time.
Could the announcement Friday that Fisker Automotive has fired 75 percent of its work force mean the end for the troubled manufacturer of electric luxury cars? Automotive News West Coast and Electric Vehicles Editor Mark […]
This weeks edition of Drivetime has us taking a spin in the 2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek.
Three years ago, an AT&T survey revealed 43 percent of adults text and drive. Today it’s 49 percent.
A new survey confirms children living near heavy traffic areas are more at risk of asthma.
Hybrid sales leaped ahead 32 percent in the first two months of this year.
The QX60 is the same as last year’s JX35, only it sports a hybrid drivetrain.
The CLA45 AMG offers a more aggressive take on the standard CLA Class exterior.
The Equus has grown up and is looking entirely fresh.
We really can’t get enough of this 3.8-liter, 475-horsepower road-going track car.
- GM Makes Investment In Lansing Plant$44.5 million investment will add 200 jobs at Lansing Grand River plant.
- Audi Online Star Trek Ad Goes ViralAd features both actors who played Spock comparing Mercedes with Audi's A7.
- “Painful Lessons” Lead To Auto Industry DisciplineGM's Mark Reuss doesn't see car companies using big incentives, "Everybody pretty much wants quality sales, not sales at any cost."
- Driving In Detroit? Expect To Pay Highest Auto Insurance In CountryWith high auto insurance rates in Detroit, among the highest in the nation, some Democratic state legislators say they have ideas for real reform.
- GM Teams Students And Retirees To Rebuild CommunitiesGM Student Corps gives 110 area high school students paid internships this summer.