Back to School
Latest Pittsburgh Back to School
It’s that time in the summer: you’re about to send your kids off to college. Regardless of whether your child is a freshman or a rising senior, these books can help with all stages of a college career. From inspirational works to short stories to advice, our sister company, Simon & Schuster have hand selected a list that will be the perfect gift just as you leave your kids at their dorm.
Kayla Posney, fashionista and Examiner.com’s budget fashion writer, shares everything you need to know to help you head back to class in style.
The start of the new school year is here. Among other things, that means getting kids back on their usual schedule, including their sleep routine.
No matter what the level of ability a high school student athlete has, parents should understand the value of getting involved in their child’s program of choice as they collectively enter one of the most important chapters of their lives.
When you live in a tiny dorm room, maximizing space is a priority. These 10 space-saving tips will help you keep your room organized while still having room to move.
- 5 Ways to Prepare for the Upcoming Fall Sports Season 2013/08/22
- Stop Bullying: What Can Be Done From Home 2013/08/15
- Extracurriculars That Look Great On Your College Application 2013/08/15
- Best Children’s Books For Back To School 2013/08/05
- Pick-A-Side: What’s Your Favorite School Movie? 2013/07/29
- Consumer Reports: Back To School Supplies 2013/07/26
- Ask A Pittsburgh Expert: Essentials When Dorm Shopping 2013/07/23
- Preparing Your Child: Grade School to High School 2013/07/22
- College Cohabitation: How to Deal with Roommate Issues 2013/07/22