Back to School
Latest Pittsburgh Back to School
Over 1.5 million children are homeschooled by their parents in the U.S.
Help your kids learn and prepare for the future through after-school activities.
KDKA Radio’s Mike Pintek was joined on NewsRadio 1020 KDKA by Julie Gunlock, the director of Women for Food Freedom.
Fifth-grader Chloe Benincasa and her mother walk right past the technology aisle in the Staples store in Dormont. But Carola Benincasa says her son, in middle school, is a different story.
Being the victim of a relentless bully can be a distraction and even a danger to kids. As a parent, it is important to recognize the signs of bullying, know how to talk to your children about bullies and establish an appropriate reaction to a bully situation.
- Parent’s Prep: New Technology In Schools; What Parents Need To Know 2012/08/01
- Back To School Prep: For Elementary, Middle & High School Students 2012/08/01
- 5 Best Educational Apps To Download 2012/08/01
- College Student Prep: Must-Have Items For Every Dorm Room 2012/08/01
- Pick-A-Side: Which Is Your Favorite School Lunch? 2012/07/25
- Tips To Save Money On Your Education NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–2011/09/03
- Pittsburgh Public Schools Return Today NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–2011/09/01
- Teacher Talks Distracting Technology As School Returns NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–2011/09/01
- Is Your Child Ready For Kindergarten? 2011/08/26
|Full Program Grid|
|7:00 PM||60 Minutes|
|8:00 PM||60 Minutes|
|9:00 PM||ACM Presents: Tim McGraw's Superstar Summer Night|
|11:00 PM||KDKA-TV News at 11|
|11:35 PM||#1 Cochran Sports Showdown|