- Dunlap: James Harrison Deal Speaks Volumes About Jarvis Jones (7)
- Officers Responding To Traffic Accident End Up Delivering Baby (3)
- Man Hopes To Propel Slinky To Status As State’s Official Toy (3)
- Former Pittsburgh Public School Teacher Allegedly Exchanged Hundreds Of Texts With 11-Year-Old (3)
- H.J. Heinz Buying Kraft In Deal To Create Food Giant (3)
Latest Pittsburgh Healthwatch
All those sports drinks kids are downing to keep themselves hydrated are ruining their teeth. Dentists are seeing serious tooth and mouth problems at much younger ages
There are lots of thoughts on breast cancer.
There’s growing concern a device used during hysterectomies can spread cancer.
UPMC Children’s Hospital ranks in U.S. News World Reports Top 10 Children’s hospitals.
NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–06/10/2014
Grace Tejchman is well aware her bones are getting older.
- Research: Women With Diabetes More Likely To Develop Heart Disease 06/03/2014
- The MERS Outbreak: Is The Government Doing Enough? 05/16/2014
- Allegheny County Sticking With Health Care Provider Highmark 04/15/2014
- Officials Blaming Obesity On food Industry, Want Medicaid Help NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–02/28/2014
- Columbia Professor Says Public Is “Misinformed” About Drug Use NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–02/11/2014
- Local Experts To Launch Study Regarding High Number Of Asthma Cases NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–01/20/2014
- UPMC Doctor: “It’s Better To Stay At Home When You’re Sick” NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–01/14/2014
- Pittsburgh Man Waiting Patiently For Heart Transplant 01/13/2014
- Rabbi Sued After Baby Injured During Circumcision 12/27/2013