Latest Pittsburgh Healthwatch
Should the food industry be held responsible for health problems like the tobacco industry was?
NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–02/28/2014
As many people across the world become addicted to drugs, and locally people are dying from ultra-strong batches of heroin, one expert says we are misinformed about drugs and addiction.
NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–02/11/2014
AGH received grant money to conduct a study to find the cause of increase asthma in children in the Pittsburgh area.
NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–01/20/2014
A UPMC doctor feels that if you start feeling sick, you should stay home and stop infecting those around you.
NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–01/14/2014
Some 70 patients are now waiting for heart transplants in the Pittsburgh area.
- Rabbi Sued After Baby Injured During Circumcision 12/27/2013
- Doctor Stresses Importance Of Flu Shots As Flu Season Looms NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–10/22/2013
- Local Author Kenna Marroitt Shares Daughter’s Battle NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–10/21/2013
- New Breast Cancer Drug: Benefit And Cost 10/03/2013
- New Study Says Omega-3 Benefits To Memory May Be Overrated 09/25/2013
- Medical Frontiers: Heart Rhythm Disorders NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–08/19/2013
- Obamacare’s Impact Today NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–06/16/2013
- Colorful Plates Bring A Healthy Life NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–05/13/2013
- Pittsburgh’s Asthma Epidemic 05/07/2013