Latest Pittsburgh Healthwatch
When you eat every meal, aim to add as much color as possible!
The number of people with asthma is on the rise.
Dr. Pifer was joined by doctors Thomas Julian, William Poller and Mark Trombetta to discuss breast cancer prevention and treatment.
Spring allergies are in full bloom and you may already be taking medicines to prevent or treat symptoms. But is there anything else you can take?
Dr. Pifer hosted Medical Frontiers and talked to West Penn Allegheny Health System Vascular Surgeon Dr. Carlos Rosales to talk about vascular surgery.
Controversy has sparked over whether CPR would have saved the life of an 87-year in California.
- Zagurski Perfect Again For Pirates 2013/03/03
- Learn How To Protect Yourself From The Super Bug NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–2012/12/04
- Medical Frontiers: Breast Cancer NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–2012/10/01
- Where Does WPAHS Go From Here? 2012/09/28
- Doctors Study New Class Of Medication For Rheumatoid Arthritis 2012/09/21
- Medical Frontiers talks Lung Disease NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–2012/09/17
- New Father Recalls Security Experience At Magee 2012/08/24
- Medical Frontiers: Rheumatologic Diseases NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–2012/08/20
- Medical Frontiers talks about Vascular Sugery 2012/07/30
|Full Program Grid|
|7:00 PM||60 Minutes|
|8:00 PM||60 Minutes|
|9:00 PM||ACM Presents: Tim McGraw's Superstar Summer Night|
|11:00 PM||KDKA-TV News at 11|
|11:35 PM||#1 Cochran Sports Showdown|