Latest Pittsburgh Healthwatch
As many people across the world become addicted to drugs, and locally people are dying from ultra-strong batches of heroin, one expert says we are misinformed about drugs and addiction.
NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–02/11/2014
AGH received grant money to conduct a study to find the cause of increase asthma in children in the Pittsburgh area.
NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–01/20/2014
A UPMC doctor feels that if you start feeling sick, you should stay home and stop infecting those around you.
NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–01/14/2014
Some 70 patients are now waiting for heart transplants in the Pittsburgh area.
The incident detailed in the lawsuit happened at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Squirrel Hill within the last year.
- Doctor Stresses Importance Of Flu Shots As Flu Season Looms NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–10/22/2013
- Local Author Kenna Marroitt Shares Daughter’s Battle NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–10/21/2013
- New Breast Cancer Drug: Benefit And Cost 10/03/2013
- New Study Says Omega-3 Benefits To Memory May Be Overrated 09/25/2013
- Medical Frontiers: Heart Rhythm Disorders NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–08/19/2013
- Obamacare’s Impact Today NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–06/16/2013
- Colorful Plates Bring A Healthy Life NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–05/13/2013
- Pittsburgh’s Asthma Epidemic 05/07/2013
- Breast Cancer Prevention And Treatment NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–05/06/2013