- Gov. Corbett Says Health A Main Concern With Immigration (33)
- Report: Dungy Wouldn’t Want To “Deal” With Drafting Gay NFL Player Michael Sam (7)
- Movie Shoot Confuses Police After Deadly Shooting (4)
- Rania’s Recipes: Antipasto Platter (4)
- Listeria Concerns Halt Production At Schwebel’s Youngstown Bakery (3)
Latest Pittsburgh Healthwatch
There are lots of thoughts on breast cancer.
There’s growing concern a device used during hysterectomies can spread cancer.
UPMC Children’s Hospital ranks in U.S. News World Reports Top 10 Children’s hospitals.
NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–06/10/2014
Grace Tejchman is well aware her bones are getting older.
Forget what you think you know about heart disease. There’s new information that’s shaking things up a bit.
- The MERS Outbreak: Is The Government Doing Enough? 05/16/2014
- Allegheny County Sticking With Health Care Provider Highmark 04/15/2014
- Officials Blaming Obesity On food Industry, Want Medicaid Help NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–02/28/2014
- Columbia Professor Says Public Is “Misinformed” About Drug Use NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–02/11/2014
- Local Experts To Launch Study Regarding High Number Of Asthma Cases NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–01/20/2014
- UPMC Doctor: “It’s Better To Stay At Home When You’re Sick” NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–01/14/2014
- Pittsburgh Man Waiting Patiently For Heart Transplant 01/13/2014
- Rabbi Sued After Baby Injured During Circumcision 12/27/2013
- Doctor Stresses Importance Of Flu Shots As Flu Season Looms NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–10/22/2013