- EXCLUSIVE: Franklin Regional Security Officer Let Go, Speaks Out (7)
- Huntington: ‘Going To Do Everything That We Feel We Can Do’ To Sign Martin (6)
- Superintendent: Loaded Gun Found In Aliquippa Kindergartener’s Backpack (6)
- Three Charged In Fayette Co. Golf Course Fight (4)
- Get Marty: Airport Salvation Army Fundraiser’s Job Saved (4)
Latest Pittsburgh Home Improvement
First thing is first: You don’t have a mold problem. You have a moisture problem.
Although these rugs set a high aesthetic standard, they also require a high standard of maintenance.
Know when to call in the professionals.
Salt is a great natural cleaner that is available in nearly every household.
Follow these steps so that you and your family can sleep on fresher bedding by nightfall.
Of all the unintentional injury deaths reported each year, about 45 percent happen in and around the home.
Vinyl siding has received a bad rap, but it’s cleaner than you may think.
The majority of homeowners use the garage as the main entranceway. Make it a safe one.
Due to the high amount of risk involved, many electrical repairs are best left to the professionals.
Only a few energy tax credits will extend through 2016.
The National Association of Residential Property Managers shares some valuable advice.
It makes sense to know what remodeling projects will give you the most return for your money.
Check out our tips and save time, money, and the headaches.
“Only 10 percent of people shopping for a new home have the vision to imagine their own belongings in another house,” says Maureen Bray, owner of Portland, Ore.-based Room Solutions Staging. Bray is one of […]