Latest Tournament News
- Wisconsin's Future In Good Hands With Bronson Koenig Three-year starter Traevon Jackson is graduating, but Wisconsin’s point guard spot is in good hands. When Jackson broke his foot in January, sophomore Bronson Koenig replaced him in the starting lineup and played well.
- Five Things: Grayson Allen, Tyus Jones Lead Duke To Championship A thrilling Tournament was capped last night by a fantastic final, as Duke beat Wisconsin 68-63. It was the fifth championship for Duke and Mike Krzyzewski.
- Comeback! Duke Tops Wisconsin 68-63 For National Title Jahlil Okafor scored two big buckets late and his freshman buddy Tyus Jones hit a key 3-pointer to lift Duke to its fifth national title Monday night in a 68-63 comeback win over Wisconsin.
- Rising Star: Duke Guard Grayson Allen While Jahlil Okafor, Justise Winslow, and Tyus Jones have been incredible this season, don’t forget about Grayson Allen.
- Jaylen Bond Looks To Lead The Temple Owls In 2015-2016 Jaylen Bond watched his statistical numbers more than double across the board as the Temple Owls made it to the semifinals of the NIT Tournament. Now, he's going to have to take on a bigger role next year, and he could lead them further.
- Rothstein: X-Factors To Watch In Duke-Wisconsin Championship Game The Blue Devils have young talent that’s ready to bolt for the NBA in a year or so, while Wisconsin’s personnel has withstood the test of time.
- NCAA Championship Tale: #1 Wisconsin Badgers Vs. #1 Duke Blue Devils Two No. 1 seeds battle for the national title. Here is a look at the matchup between the Wisconsin Badgers and Duke Blue Devils.
- Five Things: Duke Dominates And Badgers Beat The Unbeaten The Blue Devils and Badgers play for the title tonight at 9:18 p.m. ET on CBS.