Political Blog Conservative
- Police: Robbers Knock Elderly Woman Down, Grab Emergency Alarm From Her Walker (5)
- Virginia Shooting Has Local Congressman Pushing For Mental Health Legislation (2)
- Petition Started To Ban Production Of ‘Call Me Caitlyn’ Halloween Costume (2)
- Steelers’ Art Rooney II Weighs In On Signing Michael Vick (2)
- Police: 74-Year-Old Uses Grill Fork To Attack Woman She Thinks Is Dating Her Boyfriend (2)
Latest Pittsburgh Political Blog Conservative
Liberals are apparently not nearly as interested in the “fiscal cliff” as the conservatives are because they really believe that Barack Obama will take care of things for them again.
The president would do much better by staying in Washington, D.C. where the action is rather than taking a road tour-styled trip to talk to the American people. In D.C., he actually would be talking to the people who are going to make the decision with him.
It is becoming more and more clear that it was liberal-leaning politicians who threw her under the bus and they are also the ones who are keeping her under the bus.
Obama is hoping to promote the discussion of the Bush tax cut extensions by getting people hooked on the topic and by getting them to use the #My2K hashtag on Twitter.
Now that the Obama White House and senior intelligence officials have reportedly admitted that they approved Susan Rice’s inaccurate talking points about the Benghazi terrorist attack being the reaction to a protest about a film rather than a terrorist attack, the investigation must go on.
- Opinion: Jamie Foxx’s Obama Is Our Lord And Savior Remark Is Ridiculous And Disturbing 11/27/2012
- Opinion: Americans Failed Walmart Workers 11/26/2012
- Opinion: If Obama Is Impeached Over Benghazi Scandal 11/23/2012
- Opinion: Seceding From The Union Is Not A Good Idea 11/23/2012
- Opinion: Why Do The Liberals Keep Complaining? 11/21/2012
- Opinion: Why Benghazi Matters 11/20/2012
- Opinion: Chris Christie Is In The Wrong Business 11/20/2012
- Opinion: Now That Paula Broadwell And Jill Kelley’s 15 Minutes Are About Up 11/16/2012
- Opinion: Obama’s Press Conference Extremely Disturbing 11/15/2012