Latest Pittsburgh politics
The Supreme Court has rejected an Arizona law requiring citizenship identification to vote. Will Pennsylvania face the same decision?
The state Senate held its third and final hearing Tuesday on a variety of plans to privatize part or all of the state’s wine and spirits business.
The Pennsylvania Senate will vote this week on a transportation bill.
Councilman Matt Drozd announced that he is switching party affiliations and is urging his constituents to not vote for his opponent in the Primary, school board member Tom Baker, who Drozd claims used false statements to trick voters.
On the last possible day, with just seconds to spare at 4:22 p.m. on 4-22, City Council President Darlene Harris changed her party registration from Democrat to Independent, making her eligible to run for mayor as an Independent this November.
There’s a reason Bill Peduto used a city street sweeper as a symbol of his campaign.
- Mayor’s Race Ends On Negative Note 2013/05/20
- Tea Party Pushes Back Against IRS Intimidation NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–2013/05/13
- Mayoral Candidates Address Police Chief Search, Plowing, Gun Violence At Debate 2013/05/09
- More Fall-Out From Disclosure Of Ravenstahl’s Role In Mayoral Campaign 2013/05/01
- Bill Peduto Picks Up Broad-Based Mayoral Support 2013/04/25
- ROOT Sports Hunting Show Hosts Address Responsible Gun Ownership NewsRadio 1020 KDKA–2013/04/13
- Corbett Trade Mission To South America: Junket Or Helpful? 2013/04/09
- Rep. Allyson Schwartz Throws Hat In The Ring For Governor 2013/04/08
- Mayoral Candidates Come Together To Call For Universal Gun Background Checks 2013/03/28
|Full Program Grid|
|7:00 PM||CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley|
|7:30 PM||omg! Insider|
|8:00 PM||The Big Bang Theory|
|8:31 PM||Two and a Half Men|
|9:01 PM||Person of Interest|
|11:00 PM||KDKA-TV News at 11|
|11:35 PM||Late Show with David Letterman|