Latest Tournament News
- Bracketologist Shelby Mast On Pitt's Tournament Chances: 'They're A Good Ways Out Right Now' Following Pitt's 61-49 loss on the road to ACC opponent Virginia, Bracketologist Shelby Mast joined the Starkey and Mueller show to talk about Pitt's chances of getting into this years big dance.
- Panthers Roll Over Swords 81-68
- March Madness To Return To Pittsburgh In 2018 The NCAA has announced that the Consol Energy Center will host preliminary round games of the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament in 2018.
- Pitt Hoops Predicted To Finish Near Middle Of The Pack In ACC In a poll of ACC media members, the Pitt basketball team was selected to finish 6th out of 15 schools at the second Atlantic Coast Conference Operation Basketball preseason media day.
- Pitt Basketball Releases Full 2014-2015 Schedule Gearing up for their second season in the ACC, the Pitt men's basketball team has released their full 2014-2015 schedule.
- NCAA Settles Head-Injury Suit, Will Change Rules The NCAA agreed on Tuesday to help athletes with head injuries in a proposed settlement of a class-action lawsuit that college sports' governing body touted as a major step forward but that critics say doesn't go nearly far enough.
- Rising Star: Kentucky Guard James Young Young scored 20 points for Kentucky last night, twice as many as the next highest-scoring Wildcat, in a 60-54 loss to Connecticut. This was Young's ninth 20-plus point game and he led Kentucky with 17 in the Final Four win over Wisconsin.