Latest Tournament News
- Keidel: NBA Needs To Raise Age Restriction The player, college, and NBA have suffered greatly in quality of play and players. And for every Kobe Bryant and Kevin Garnett there has been a conga line of lost causes, teens who toiled in Europe or Asia or worse once their hoop dreams melted into...
- USA Today Bracketologist: Pitt Is In A Play-In-Game USA Today Bracketologist Shelby Mast updated his latest bracket predictions, and it's not good news for Pitt.
- Rising Star: Kansas Guard Naadir Tharpe The 5’11” Tharpe is averaging 30 minutes, 8.9 points, and 5.1 assists per game while shooting 45 percent from the field, 39 percent from deep, and 82 percent from the line.
- Duquesne Head Coach Talks About Huge Upset Win Over No. 10 St. Louis It was the Dukes' first win over a top 10 team on the road in 52 years.
- Rising Star: Michigan State Guard Gary Harris The Big Ten’s Freshman of the Year last season is averaging 17.9 points per game (second in the conference), 4.3 rebounds, 2.8 assists, and two steals for the 22-6 Spartans.
- USA Today Bracketologist Has Pitt On The Bubble Pitt basketball's 71-66 loss to Florida St. at The Pete on Sunday night has certainly hurt their NCAA Tournament chances and may even have put them on the bubble.
- Rising Star: SMU Guard Nic Moore Moore, a 5’9” point guard from Winona Lake, Ind., is playing as well as anyone in the American Athletic Conference right now. He leads his team with 14.1 points and 4.7 assists per game.