Latest Tournament News
- T.J. McConnell's Career At Arizona May Be Over, But The Next Level Is An Option The Arizona Wildcats didn't have guard T.J. McConnell for the first two years of his collegiate basketball career. In his final two, he helped take them to the Elite 8 both times, but now his time at Arizona is done. Yet, his playing career doesn't...
- NCAA Tournament: Best Games, Performances From The Sweet 16 & Elite 8 With a few days to go before basketball resumes, the only thing we can do to quench our March Madness thirst is talk about what was and what is still to come in this year’s NCAA Tournament.
- Cal-U Women's Basketball Team Celebrating National Championship The NCAA Division II women's basketball title was handed out and the trophy for 2015 now makes it home in California, Pa.
- Kentucky Likely To Continue Record-Breaking TV Numbers Kentucky vs. Notre Dame was the highest rated NCAA game to air on cable and the Final Four ratings should be even higher.
- Five Things: Cats Enter Final Four With Eight Lives The record-setting start to the Tournament—as far as one-point games—gave way to exciting, compelling matchups this past weekend.
- Elite Eight Tale: #1 Wisconsin Vs. #2 Arizona It is rematch time. Last year, the Wisconsin Badgers and Arizona Wildcats met in the Elite Eight and Wisconsin walked away with a 64-63 overtime win.
- Elite Eight Tale: #1 Kentucky Vs. #3 Notre Dame Coming into the Sweet 16, West Virginia showed confidence that they could be the team that finally knocked off the Kentucky Wildcats.
- Kentucky Overwhelms West Virginia 78-39 In NCAA Sweet 16 Perfect and pulverizing. Kentucky made West Virginia's press look pathetic.