Latest Tournament News
- Richmond Beats Duquesne 76-64 In A-10 Terry Allen scored a career-high 27 points, Kendall Anthony added 23 and Richmond ran away from Duquesne to advance to the quarterfinals of the Atlantic 10 tournament with a 76-64 victory on Thursday night.
- Minnesota Survives Scare From Penn State, 63-56 Austin Hollins scored 18 points, Deandre Mathieu added 13 and Andre Hollins hit a late 3-pointer Thursday to give Minnesota a badly needed 63-56 win over Penn State in the Big Ten tournament.
- Pitt Wins ACC Tourney Debut, 84-55 Over Wake Forest Lamar Patterson scored 24 points and Pittsburgh routed Wake Forest 84-55 on Thursday in the second round of the Atlantic Coast Conference tournament.
- Rising Star: Manhattan Forward Emmy Andujar Andujar is a 6’6”, 205-pound point forward. He can handle the ball like a guard and draw bigger defenders out of the lane.
- RMU One Step Away From Punching Ticket To The Dance The Colonials are looking for their first NCAA Tournament appearance since 2010.
- Five Things: NCAA Tournament Bids And Wichita’s Perfection In the major conferences, Florida completed an undefeated regular season in the SEC and Cincinnati and Louisville tied atop the American.
- Transfers Find Second Home In The MAAC Billy Baron, the MAAC Player of the Year, played in the ACC and Atlantic-10 before coming to Canisius, giving him a better perspective than most on the quality of play across conferences.