Latest Tournament News
- Report: Pitt Loss To Wake Forest Greatly Jeopardizes Tournament Chances The Pitt men's basketball team has been on the bubble of the NCAA Tournament for a few weeks now but Sunday night's 69-66 loss at the hands of Wake Forest may have done them in.
- Five Things: Wichita, Arizona Win Big Games Saturday’s slate was incredible, and some of the biggest and best games are recapped below. In many conferences, regular season concluded this past weekend, meaning the league tournaments are set to begin (some as early as tomorrow).
- Michael Young's Inside Game Has Pitt On Verge Of An NCAA Berth The Pittsburgh Panthers are truly hoping for an NCAA Tournament berth this year, but they've still got work to do. If they're going to get there, it's going to be a host of players doing it and the inside game of forward Michael Young from nearby...
- Bracketologist Shelby Mast On Pitt's Tournament Chances: 'They're A Good Ways Out Right Now' Following Pitt's 61-49 loss on the road to ACC opponent Virginia, Bracketologist Shelby Mast joined the Starkey and Mueller show to talk about Pitt's chances of getting into this years big dance.
- Panthers Roll Over Swords 81-68
- March Madness To Return To Pittsburgh In 2018 The NCAA has announced that the Consol Energy Center will host preliminary round games of the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament in 2018.
- Pitt Hoops Predicted To Finish Near Middle Of The Pack In ACC In a poll of ACC media members, the Pitt basketball team was selected to finish 6th out of 15 schools at the second Atlantic Coast Conference Operation Basketball preseason media day.