Pro Football Kickoff
- Steelers Open Season With 28-21 Loss To Patriots Tom Brady threw for four touchdowns and Super Bowl champion New England beat undermanned and generally ineffective Pittsburgh 28-21.
- Esiason On Pats Allegations: 'Probably True...But Probably True In Most NFL Cities" CBS Sports NFL Studio Analyst Boomer Esiason joined "The Cook and Poni Show" on Wednesday to discuss the latest reports on the New England Patriots' cheating scandal.
- Steelers Place Maurkice Pouncey On Reserve/Injured List The Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday signed running back Jordan Todman, who had been released by the Carolina Panthers.
- DeAngelo Williams: Le'Veon Bell Is A Quicker Marshall Faulk DeAngelo Williams said Le'Veon Bell is the best all-around RB in the NFL and is a quicker version of Marshall Faulk on "The Fan Morning Show" Wednesday.
- Ben Roethlisberger On His Health: 'As Healthy As You Can Be This Time Of Year' Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger says he may not be 100 percent healthy until after the season.
- Ramon Foster: People In My Hometown Love Me, But Women Love Coach Tomlin Steelers OL Ramon Foster joined "The Fan Morning Show" in his regular weekly spot on Tuesday to look ahead to Sunday's game against the Seahawks in Seattle.