Pro Football Kickoff
- Steelers Open Season With 28-21 Loss To Patriots Tom Brady threw for four touchdowns and Super Bowl champion New England beat undermanned and generally ineffective Pittsburgh 28-21.
- Esiason On Pats Allegations: 'Probably True...But Probably True In Most NFL Cities" CBS Sports NFL Studio Analyst Boomer Esiason joined "The Cook and Poni Show" on Wednesday to discuss the latest reports on the New England Patriots' cheating scandal.
- Steelers Place Maurkice Pouncey On Reserve/Injured List The Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday signed running back Jordan Todman, who had been released by the Carolina Panthers.
- Ben Roethlisberger Undergoing Concussion Protocol The Steelers fell to the Seahawks on Sunday, and Ben Roethlisberger’s day ended early when he left the field with a suspected concussion.
- Steelers Lose Shootout With Seahawks, Grade Poorly The Pittsburgh Steelers fell to the Seattle Seahawks, 39-30, in a Week 12 shootout on the road earning poor game grades.
- Dunlap: Mike Tomlin Really Messed This One Up There is no defense. No justification, no validation, nothing Mike Tomlin can claim as an excuse or explanation to where his decision could ever be correct.