Pro Football Kickoff
- Bengals Players Delight In Steelers' Loss To Broncos They say time heals all wounds, but it seems the Cincinnati Bengals are still salty over their 18-16 Wild Card game loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Steelers Open Season With 28-21 Loss To Patriots Tom Brady threw for four touchdowns and Super Bowl champion New England beat undermanned and generally ineffective Pittsburgh 28-21.
- Esiason On Pats Allegations: 'Probably True...But Probably True In Most NFL Cities" CBS Sports NFL Studio Analyst Boomer Esiason joined "The Cook and Poni Show" on Wednesday to discuss the latest reports on the New England Patriots' cheating scandal.
- Former Steelers Kevin Greene, Tony Dungy Elected To Hall Of Fame Two former Steelers players were elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame on Saturday.
- Butler Co. Man Not About To Break Streak, In San Francisco For Super Bowl 50 A man from Butler County is in San Francisco for Super Bowl 50.
- Ex-NFL Star Plaxico Burress Gets Probation For Tax Evasion Former NFL star Plaxico Burress has five years to repay New Jersey $56,000 in back taxes and restitution or face going to jail, a judge said Friday.