Pine Twp. Restaurant Evacuated Over Carbon MonoxideThe Atria’s Restaurant in Wexford was evacuated Wednesday evening due to a carbon monoxide leak.
PTL Links: Sept. 17, 2013Some of today's topics include: <li><a href="http://www.zanafest.com/">Zanafest</a></li> <li><a href="http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2013/09/17/atria-recipe-traditional-kaese-spaetzle/">Atria's Restaurant And Tavern</a></li> <li><a href="http://www.pittsburghmarathon.com/">Pittsburgh Marathon</a></li> <a href="http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2013/09/17/ptl-links-sept-17-2013/">Click here for more of today's links!</a>

More From CBS Pittsburgh

New Podcast Network
Learn How
Get The All New CBS Local App

Listen Live