kdka-sm kdka-am-sm fan-sm pittsburgh-cw-logo

Atria’s

(Photo Credit: KDKA Photojournalist Bryan Orr)

Pine Twp. Restaurant Evacuated Over Carbon Monoxide

The Atria’s Restaurant in Wexford was evacuated Wednesday evening due to a carbon monoxide leak.

12/18/2013

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

Many Opting To Eat Out On Thanksgiving

Not everybody likes to eat at home on Thanksgiving Day, which is why a number of restaurants are open on the holiday.

11/27/2013

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

Chemical Odor Prompts Restaurant Evacuation In Murrysville

Five people were taken to Forbes Regional Hospital after a breathing a chemical odor at a Murrysville restaurant.

KDKA-TV–04/09/2011

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 6,122 other followers