Hot Coil Challenge: The Dumb And Dangerous New Internet FadA YouTube video showing a man intentionally burning his arm on a stove's hot coil has been viewed thousands of times and is terrifying parents around the country.
Construction Crew Member Burned While Working At Mt. Lebanon High SchoolA construction worker was injured while working at Mt. Lebanon High School on Sunday morning.
Girl, 5, Sent To Hospital With BurnsA 5-year-old girl was rushed to the hospital Friday afternoon after being burned in a house fire in Squirrel Hill.
Fund Set Up To Help Local College Student Who Was Struck By LightningA young man from Pittsburgh who was struck by lightning last week on his college campus in Ohio is reportedly making progress in his recovery.
Police: Man Sets Self On Fire Drinking Moonshine While Lighting Furnace Arson investigators were called to an early Tuesday morning basement fire on the North Side.
Man Burned, Couple Escape From 2nd Story Window In New Brighton Fire Two homes were damaged and at least one person injured after fire broke out in Beaver County.
Washington County Mother Accused Of Abusing 3-Year-Old SonA Washington County mother is facing child abuse charges after officials say bruising and burns were reportedly found on her young son’s body.
Woman Accused Of Throwing Hot Grease On Boyfriend Turns Self InA Lawrence County woman accused of throwing hot grease on her ex-boyfriend during a domestic dispute last week turned herself in to police Thursday.
Woman Wanted After Bacon Grease AssaultNew Castle police are searching for a woman who allegedly threw hot bacon grease on a man after an argument.
Rashes, Blisters Lead To Major Fitbit RecallA recall has been announced on the popular FitBit wireless wristband activity tracker after thousands of complaints of itchy rashes, blisters, and burns.
Public Welfare Dept. Investigating After Nun Is Scalded At Personal Care Home, DiesState authorities are now investigating after the death of an elderly nun who died from injuries after being burned by hot water at a Bellevue personal care home.
House Filled With Ammunition Burns During Trick-Or-TreatingFire broke out at a home in Bethel Park Thursday night – right in the middle of trick-or-treating.