Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
A central Pennsylvania teenager has died from carbon monoxide poisoning from a possible furnace malfunction. Three other people were hospitalized.
GLASSPORT (KDKA) — A family overcome by carbon monoxide Wednesday night in Glassport is okay, but the property manager may face charges, after it was discovered the house was never inspected. Natalie Henderson returned Thursday […]
A mother and her four children, ranging in age from 5 to 15, were taken to the hospital Wednesday evening when they were overcome by suspected carbon monoxide in their home in Glassport.
An elderly man is dead after an apparent carbon monoxide poisoning incident.