Carbon Monoxide

(Photo Credit: WNEP)

Coroner: Propane Heater Fumes Killed 5 In Cabin

Authorities investigating the carbon monoxide deaths of two adults and three children in a north-central Pennsylvania cabin say the mother of two of the children had left early in the morning, before the tragedy was discovered.

05/04/2014

(Photo Credit: KDKA Photojournalist Steve Willing)

Property Owners, Manager May Face Fines In Glassport CO Poisoning

GLASSPORT (KDKA) — A family overcome by carbon monoxide Wednesday night in Glassport is okay, but the property manager may face charges, after it was discovered the house was never inspected. Natalie Henderson returned Thursday […]

03/20/2014

(Photo Credit: KDKA Photojournalist Steve Willing)

Mother, Children Overcome By Suspected Carbon Monoxide In Glassport

A mother and her four children, ranging in age from 5 to 15, were taken to the hospital Wednesday evening when they were overcome by suspected carbon monoxide in their home in Glassport.

03/19/2014

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

Man Found Dead In Clairton Home

Police are investigating after a man was found dead Wednesday at his home in Clairton.

02/12/2014

(Photo Credit: KDKA Photojournalist Bryan Orr)

Pine Twp. Restaurant Evacuated Over Carbon Monoxide

The Atria’s Restaurant in Wexford was evacuated Wednesday evening due to a carbon monoxide leak.

12/18/2013

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

Elderly Man Found Dead In Apparent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Incident

An elderly man is dead after an apparent carbon monoxide poisoning incident.

07/13/2013

Photo Credit: Thinkstock

CO Issue Prompts Evacuation In Bethel Park

People are being evacuated after reports of a carbon monoxide issue in Bethel Park.

05/31/2013

(Photo Credit: Thinkstock)

Gas Leak Sickens Three In Dravosburg

Three people are being treated after a gas leak.

03/23/2013

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

Woman Dies Of CO Poisoning After Leaving Stove On

A woman was found dead in her Monessen apartment Monday of carbon monoxide poisoning.

02/04/2013

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

Dormont Apartment Building Evacuated After Gas Leak

People who live in a 10-story apartment building in Dormont were forced out of their homes after a natural gas leak Tuesday night and they had no idea they were in danger.

01/22/2013

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

Officials Urge Importance Of Carbon Monoxide Alarms

Officials are reminding the public of certain dangers that are associated with some appliances, especially if they’re not ready for the extra demand on extra cold days.

01/20/2013

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

Friends Of 40 Years Found Dead In Clairton Home

Police are investigating after two people were found dead inside a Clairton home Saturday night.

01/19/2013

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

Officials Trace Greenfield CO Leak To Malfunctioning Hot Water Heater

Firefighters and gas crews scrambled to find the source of a carbon monoxide leak that prompted the evacuation of four businesses in a Greenfield office complex on Tuesday.

KDKA-TV–12/04/2012

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

Carbon Monoxide Sickens 8 In East Pittsburgh

Multiple people in East Pittsburgh were sickened by carbon monoxide poisoning Thursday afternoon.

11/29/2012

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

3 Taken To Hospital For Suspected Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Three people were taken to a local hospital Monday evening after reportedly being sickened by carbon monoxide in Stanton Heights.

11/19/2012

more

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 6,173 other followers