kdka-sm kdka-am-sm fan-sm pittsburgh-cw-logo

Carbon Monoxide

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

Oakland Apartment Building Evacuated For Carbon Monoxide Concern

An apartment building in Oakland was evacuated Sunday morning due to elevated levels of carbon monoxide.

10/07/2012

(Credit: KDKA)

Rostraver Apartment Building Evacuated

An apartment building was evacuated in Rostraver because of carbon monoxide. It happened at building three of the Rostraver Apartment complex on Mathews Road at about 8:30 p.m.

08/20/2012

(Credit: KDKA)

4 Sickened By Carbon Monoxide In Swissvale

Four people including a pregnant woman and a child were treated at a hospital after high levels of carbon monoxide were detected in a Swissvale apartment building which has been condemned.

02/02/2012

(Credit: KDKA)

9 Apparently Sickened By Carbon Monoxide In Sharpsburg

Nine people were taken to the hospital after they were sickened by carbon monoxide. A gas line may have ruptured near a home in the 600-block of Clay Street in Sharpsburg.

12/21/2011

(Credit: KDKA)

2 West Mifflin Residents Hospitalized With Carbon Monoxide Symptoms

Police in West Mifflin say two people were taken to a local hospital for treatment of carbon monoxide poisoning.

12/09/2011

(Credit: KDKA)

Wilmerding Apartment Building Evacuated

People who live in part of an apartment building in Wilmerding are spending Thursday night somewhere else. Ten people were evacuated after a carbon monoxide detector went off.

11/17/2011

(Credit: KDKA)

Carbon Monoxide Detected In Castle Shannon Office Building

Carbon monoxide detectors inside an office building in Castle Shannon may have saved some lives today. Eight people were evacuated when those monitors went off this afternoon.

10/27/2011

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

Wilkinsburg Family Sickened By Fumes, Hospitalized

A family of seven was hospitalized this morning after they were overcome by some type of fumes inside their Wilkinsburg home. According to authorities, Pittsburgh firefighters and Wilkinsburg EMS crews were called to Marlboro Avenue around 7:45 a.m.

10/27/2011

(Credit: KDKA)

Carbon Monoxide Incident Sends 6 To Local Hospitals

According to Pittsburgh Public Schools Safety Director Richard Linn, there was an apparent problem with the boiler system at the Community Preschool and Nursery on East North Avenue around 3 p.m. on Monday.

04/04/2011

(Credit: KDKA)

Uniontown Parents Upset After Students Sickened By Carbon Monoxide

Parents are blaming construction work at Uniontown High School after nine students were sickened by carbon monoxide.

03/30/2011

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

6 Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Scare In Sheraden

PITTSBURGH (KDKA/AP) — Several people were to the hospital overnight after they were overcome by carbon monoxide at a duplex in Pittsburgh’s Sheraden neighborhood. Authorities say that six people, including three children and a pregnant […]

02/16/2011

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

Elderly Couple Recovering From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

FOREST HILLS (KDKA) — An elderly couple remains in the hospital today after officials say they were overcome by carbon monoxide fumes at their home in Forest Hills. The 69-year-old woman and her 70-year-old husband […]

02/07/2011

(Credit: KDKA)

7 Sickened By Carbon Monoxide In Lawrenceville

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Seven people were taken to the hospital after they were apparently overcome by carbon monoxide in Knoxville. The suspected leak happened inside an apartment house in the 200-block of Charles Street. The […]

01/06/2011

Homestead, Carbon Monoxide, Posioning, poison, east 11th street

3 Treated For Possible Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

HOMESTEAD (KDKA) – Three people were taken to the hospital Saturday evening to be treated for possible carbon monoxide poisoning. It happened on East 11th Avenue in Homestead. The home reportedly is separated into apartments. […]

11/20/2010

Six people were sickened by carbono monoxide poisoning and rushed to a local hospital.

Customers Sickened By Carbon Monoxide

HERMITAGE (KDKA) — Six people were rushed to the hospital after patrons began passing out at a Golden Corral restaurant in Hermitage, Mercer County, Friday. There were about 100 people inside at the time when […]

11/12/2010

previous

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 6,123 other followers