kdka-sm kdka-am-sm fan-sm pittsburgh-cw-logo

Christine D’Anotino

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

Police: 8-Year-Old Boy Saves Mom High On Formaldehyde

Police say an 8-year-old western Pennsylvania boy saved his mom from harm by calling his grandmother for help when his mother was high from smoking cigarettes soaked in embalming fluid.

KDKA-TV–10/23/2013

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

Elderly Man Found Dead In Apparent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Incident

An elderly man is dead after an apparent carbon monoxide poisoning incident.

07/13/2013

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 6,119 other followers