Clyde wilhelm

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

Firefighters, Red Cross Stress Importance Of Checking Smoke Detectors

As you turned back your clocks this weekend for daylight saving time, hopefully you remembered to replace the batteries in your smoke detectors.

11/03/2014

(Credit: KDKA)

4 Sickened By Carbon Monoxide In Swissvale

Four people including a pregnant woman and a child were treated at a hospital after high levels of carbon monoxide were detected in a Swissvale apartment building which has been condemned.

02/02/2012

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 6,652 other followers