CO

Photo Credit: Thinkstock

CO Issue Prompts Evacuation In Bethel Park

People are being evacuated after reports of a carbon monoxide issue in Bethel Park.

05/31/2013

(Photo Credit: KDKA)

Officials Trace Greenfield CO Leak To Malfunctioning Hot Water Heater

Firefighters and gas crews scrambled to find the source of a carbon monoxide leak that prompted the evacuation of four businesses in a Greenfield office complex on Tuesday.

KDKA-TV–12/04/2012

(Credit: KDKA)

Rostraver Apartment Building Evacuated

An apartment building was evacuated in Rostraver because of carbon monoxide. It happened at building three of the Rostraver Apartment complex on Mathews Road at about 8:30 p.m.

08/20/2012

(Credit: KDKA)

9 Apparently Sickened By Carbon Monoxide In Sharpsburg

Nine people were taken to the hospital after they were sickened by carbon monoxide. A gas line may have ruptured near a home in the 600-block of Clay Street in Sharpsburg.

12/21/2011

(Credit: KDKA)

Wilmerding Apartment Building Evacuated

People who live in part of an apartment building in Wilmerding are spending Thursday night somewhere else. Ten people were evacuated after a carbon monoxide detector went off.

11/17/2011

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 6,485 other followers