A bean bag chair has been recalled after two children died after suffocating in the chair.
We’ve all heard the expression there’s no such thing as a free lunch, but what about a free estimate?
That clickety-clackety sound of suitcases at the airport will soon be a thing of the past.
A young boy was injured after the battery in his electronic tablet exploded.
If you shop online, be aware of a phony email that’s circulating.
About 245,000 televisions are being recalled.
Experts are warning Android phone users about a security issue. It’s called Fake ID, and could allow malicious apps to access the other programs on your phone.
When GetGo customers pull up to the gasoline pumps at at least one GetGo in the region, they are greeted with a notice, alerting the customer to thieves who are asking to borrow customers’ Giant Eagle Advantage Cards.
Sales of cosmetics and personal-care products labeled “natural” have soared recently, but “natural” on the package does not necessarily mean natural inside.
Two of the nation’s three largest dollar discount stores are joining forces.
Move over iPhone and Android. There’s a new smartphone out there.
A Central California company has issued a voluntary nationwide recall of specific lots of its fresh peaches, plums, nectarines and pluots over concerns of possible listeria contamination.
It’s not always possible to camp out in air-conditioned comfort. However, EnduraCool’s Instant Cooling Towel claims it can be your portable air conditioner.
The new version of the NutriBullet is supposed to be even more powerful for creating healthy drinks, but the problem is it could be dangerous.
After its original tenants of Kmart and Kroger, one corner in McCandless has been a retail underachiever.